March 23rd, 2008refrigeration questions
It’s time for another fun installment of “what keyword searches bring people here?”!
I enjoy looking at these, simply because the number of people who search to find out if they need to refrigerate ketchup is MIND BOGGLING. But lately, the questions about refrigeration have expanded, and I am here to once again be the voice of knowledge. :D
- should you refrigerate ketchup — no, it’s completely unnecessary and the bottle doesn’t say too
- self cleaning ovens odor — according to my Mom (the greatest cleaner alive), it’s supposed to smell like that, so leave the house for four hours.. however, if there is a lot of smoke, you probably dumped grease in there… like me :)
- refrigerate whey protein — um, if it’s a powder, I’m thinking no
- how long to refrigerate a omelet — after it’s totally cooked? I’d say no more than a week, but eggs freeze pretty well if you wrap them tight enough.
- how to catch and tame chipmunks — how the HELL did you come here? They like peanut butter and Cheetos, but they are a wild animal and you shouldn’t try to catch them or tame them.
- potato gun plans — excellent! shoot things :)
- do you have to refrigerate i can’t believe it’s not butter — I’m thinking yes, but check the container
- do you need to refrigerate butter? — no, but it’s stays fresher (particularly in warm climates)
- phone interviews — don’t listen in when your boyfriend has them.. you might get cranky.
- why do people refrigerate candy — because it’s hot where they live? Because cold chocolate is yummy and you don’t want it to melt? I dunno, really.
I really feel like I’m the voice of the don’t-refrigerate-ketchup generation. :)